We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Seats on easyJet

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Topic
Best Seats on easyJet

Hi All,

What are the best rows and seats on easyJet? Ideally I would like a window seat, so which is the best row(s) on the A320 and also the A319? Thank you!

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
34,398 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Seats on easyJet

The vast majority of rows have windows.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
50,759 posts
435 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Seats on easyJet

I don;t even know which aircraft I've flown on with Easyjet, but I haven't noticed any great difference in the rows!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,394 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Seats on easyJet

Best for what? All the rows have a window seat.

Kerikeri, New...
Level Contributor
5,879 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Seats on easyJet

I always chose teh front row aisle, on the left hand side. In regards to a window seat, most rows will suffice, unless you want extra room, then you can pay for those seats.

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Seats on easyJet

You need to go to seatguru, take a look, and decide what's best for you. Chuck.

southern england
Level Contributor
263 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Seats on easyJet

Exrta legroom seats are best.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Seats on easyJet

The front and overwing exit rows are better suited to those who need leg room. The front left row is directly facing the cabin crew for take off and landing. The front right row is in front of the galley however, there is a partition there so less leg room than the left side but still significantly more than other rows.

The overwing exits have good leg room however, for take off and landing, you are not permitted to hold any bag or jackets as they would impede the exit in an emergency.

All A and F seats are window seats. Hope this helps! Enjoy your trip!

Chandigarh, India
7 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Seats on easyJet

Window side seat.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Seats on easyJet

Meant to say, not a huge difference between the A319 or A320, just more rows.

Also, the downside to overwing exit seats and adjacent rows is that the wings impede your view if you want to look out the window.

Edited: 21 March 2014, 15:55
Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
240 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Seats on easyJet

Hi hope someone can help with regards to window seats on Easyjet. Some of airbus window seats are just an interior panel instead of a window, I found this out when I had booked with Monarch on an A330, pre booked row 9 window seat and it was just a panel with no window. If anyone has notice this with Easyjet can you remember the row number? Thanks Duncan