We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JET2 Planes used

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
219 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
JET2 Planes used

Hi Folks, We booked, months ago, 6 flights, Manchester to Alicante and return, row 40 out and inbound seats and 3 hold bags out and back, then just decided to add a hold bag home bound for extras, and shock horror we were plonked randomly on seat rows 1 and 2. I added the bag and on seat choice I thought O I can alter the seats here to all row 2, but it kept adding the fees for choice, despite already having paid once for seat choice.

I backed out then paid for the bag. I emailed and facebook messaged JET2 with no reply, I decided to call them and to my surprise found some FREE phone numbers, eventually I got to speak to someone, and she said we could have changed them and asked for the money back, but that she would do it for us, so we are all on row 2 now, but forgot to ask what plane they were now using, it has 37 rows of seats across from each other in 3x3 formation what plane will it be? any ideas.

Thanks in advance folks for any responses.

Carol

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,367 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JET2 Planes used

Maybe Boeing 737

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
17,984 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: JET2 Planes used

Are you sure it's 37 rows? Their B737-800 has 33 rows or the B757-200 has 42 rows.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: JET2 Planes used

Most of the Jet2 fleet are B737s some of them quite elderly.

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
1,543 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: JET2 Planes used

37 rows isn't a Jet2 plane. It could well be that they are chartering an A321 off of another airline.

5. Re: JET2 Planes used

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2015, 06:23