We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On Board Fees on Virgin America

Flemington, New...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
On Board Fees on Virgin America

What are the onboard fees for food and entertainment on Virgin America flights? I'm flying Philly to LAX and deciding on bringing food and books/dvds or purchase online. Thanks.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
18,636 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: On Board Fees on Virgin America

Check the fees page of the Virgin America website

http://www.virginamerica.com/vx/fees#tabs-3

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: On Board Fees on Virgin America

TomC97 - what a great idea! Go to the webpage of the airline on which you are flying and look for information there.

Thank you so much for that tip!

Flemington, New...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: On Board Fees on Virgin America

Thank you very much, TomC97, for your help. I was on the website and looked through On Board Amenities but didn't realize that the FEES tab had the info I needed. I appreciate you taking the time to help me navigate their website. Have a blessed day.

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: On Board Fees on Virgin America

I have to say, although it's obvious in hindsight, I did not realise this either, I thought " shop" or " what's on board" and assumed fees was for things like baggage and flight changes. I did not automatically think the cost of food and drink would be under " fees" .

5. Re: On Board Fees on Virgin America

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2015, 05:17