We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ryan air online check in

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
ryan air online check in

I know Ryan air allows you to check in online and print tickets 2 weeks before flying.

Can anyone tell me if you buy return flights can you print off both outbound and return tickets 2 weeks from the outbound flights or do you have to wait until 2 weeks before return flights to print them off?

208 replies to this topic
Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,133 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: ryan air online check in

"but after flying with Ryanair for 15 years I will never ever fly with them again after this." - Can we assume you will happily pay an extra £50 per person for argument to fly with another airline rather than pay the £10 fee to book a seat allowing you to print out boarding pass 30 days in advance.

I'll bet you'll fly with them again if the price is right.

Travelling The World
Destination Expert
for Alghero, Melton Mowbray, Elora
Level Contributor
15,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: ryan air online check in

"The 7 day limit was not extant when I booked earlier this year, therefore I am being conned."

The bit in their T&Cs that says they can change their T&Cs at any time was, so you are not being conned. They have simply implemented that section of the T&Cs and in this case it is to your disadvantage. The second piece of carry on was not extant earlier this year but that change is to your benefit. It's swings and roundabouts.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: ryan air online check in

You will most probably pass some internet shops while u are wandering about ,.. It's no big deal,,you know,,why does everyone think it's the end of the world that they can't print a boarding pass while at home.? Sorry but I can't see what the problem is,

Travelling The World
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
15,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: ryan air online check in

"Sorry but I can't see what the problem is,"

Because if you leave it to chance and happen not to find a place to check in it will cost £70. Most people don't need that kind of stress on holiday.

Nicosia, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: ryan air online check in

I totally agree, I believe that you will spend half your holiday looking for somewhere to print out the boarding passes! Ridiculous!

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
35,288 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: ryan air online check in

You can always pay to select your seats, or just check in online and pay £15 for your boarding passes at the airport.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: ryan air online check in

I totally agree, I believe that you will spend half your holiday looking for somewhere to print out the boarding passes! Ridiculous!

=====

Well it certainly would be so spend the tenner or whatever if you are staying in Timbuktu.

manchester
Level Contributor
464 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: ryan air online check in

Or if you don't like like the terms and conditions of this particular airline then you are free to book with another airline, simples!

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
8,136 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: ryan air online check in

Do Ryanair fly to Timbuktu?

Jackie

Travelling The World
Destination Expert
Level Contributor