We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook to Orlando

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
251 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Thomas Cook to Orlando

Hi all, I am booked on a thomas cook flight to orlando and think it is a A330 ?? Seat layout shows 3-3-3 in economy but I am wondering if anyone can tell me if it is worth paying the extra for Premium, travel agent has quoted £109 each (going out) and £50 coming back. I am travelling with a 6yr old and a 60 yr old, does anyone have any experience of the premium cabin and what are the benefits other than the seat pitch please

thanks

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomas Cook to Orlando

I would defo pay the extra for Premium Economy on the return flight.You will appreciate the extra space and quieter atmosphere on the overnight flight.Westbound it isn't necessary as there is plenty to occupy you and it's light all the way.Did the return flight from MCO to LGW overnight in Virgin Economy.The jetlag was awful.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,854 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomas Cook to Orlando

I'm afraid only you can decide whether the cost is worth the benefit of extra legroom - there are some who will say yes as they have no desire to travel in the economy cabin whilst others who want to fly at the lowest possible cost will say no.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
34,951 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomas Cook to Orlando

It's personal choice. You get a couple of inches more seat pitch, so 35" as opposed to 33", and a slightly wider seat. Apart from that you get priority boarding and check in, and an increased luggage allowance. As the flight is an Orlando flight the premium cabin may not be particularly quiet, although by virtue of it's size it should be quieter than the economy cabin.

4. Re: Thomas Cook to Orlando

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2015, 04:16