We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Croatian Airlines and knitting needles

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,947 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Croatian Airlines and knitting needles

Yes, the website indicates that they are not permitted, effective November 2006, and I can find no updates 8 years later. I won't bore non- knitters, but this is the first airline I have noticed in many years that seems to retain this restriction. I have short needles, bamboo ones, and could be a happy knitter over a long flight time, and also, we take only carry on. We fly first Toronto to Frankfurt, and the needles will not be a problem on that leg of the journey. If anyone with experience related to this could reply I would appreciate it.

1. Re: Croatian Airlines and knitting needles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2015, 06:15