We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girona train station to the airport, help!

Crewe
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Girona train station to the airport, help!

Hey, I fly home from Barcelona Girona on 21st April and need to be at the airport around 8pm ish, I've managed to work out my route from Salou to Girona by train without any issues, but can't seem to find any decent sites or useful information about getting from the train station to the airport. I am sure there will be the option to take a taxi but I don't fancy paying out a large sum of money to be quite honest, does anyone know of any decent alternatives? Cheers!

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
40,145 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Girona train station to the airport, help!

I think you should try posting in the Barcelona Forum ( link below)

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g187497-i44-Barcel…

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
15,964 posts
375 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Girona train station to the airport, help!

Or even better here

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g187499-i485-Gir…

Do note there are direct regular buses from Barcelona to Girona airport,which might be a better option.

3. Re: Girona train station to the airport, help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2015, 06:17