We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HOP Airline - France

Seoul, South Korea
1 post
Save Topic
HOP Airline - France

I booked HOP Airline flight on 29th, Apr. from Paris to Tarbes Lourde Airport.

I wonder if HOP is often delaying their flight schedule.

Also wondering any user is satisfied with the Airline-service and comforts, etc. :)

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,423 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HOP Airline - France

It's only a one hour, 15 minute flight. How comfortable does it have to be?

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
7,618 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HOP Airline - France

As they are part of Air France they should be fairly reliable. Do watch out for they baggage retrictions on cheaper fares

Washington DC...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: HOP Airline - France

STAY AWAY FROM HOP! I was notified fly reschedule only two days before the departure date and did not have any option offered by the airline to fly on the original date. No customer service can be reached neither. We ended up cancel the fly and buy much more expensive train tickets for the trip. I will never book an airline ticket with the airline any more!

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HOP Airline - France

When? From where to where?

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: HOP Airline - France

" I will never book an airline ticket with the airline any more!"

Finally buying that personal jet? Or thinking about booking with a 3rd party booking service? Danger Will Robinson, danger ...

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: HOP Airline - France

Didn't occur during the recent French ATC troubles?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
5,840 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: HOP Airline - France

"STAY AWAY FROM HOP! I was notified fly reschedule only two days before the departure date and did not have any option offered by the airline to fly on the original date."

This can happen with any airline, at any time. It's not a reason to say nobody should fly with them.

Nuremberg, Germany
Level Contributor
8,209 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: HOP Airline - France

I have flown 4 sectors with them this year and all was fine. Therefore sorry ATXWANNG, I will not follow your advice.

Grand Forks, North...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: HOP Airline - France

Terrible experience with Air France/HOP. On April 14, my wife and I were late landing at Orly on another airline. We missed our Air France/HOP connection to Tarbes Lourde by 10 minutes. Air France/HOP refused to rebook or even refund the cost of the unused ticket and forced us to buy new one way tickets for $493 usd. This was to replace tickets that originally cost less then $100. When I told the Air France/HOP lady that I wanted to call my travel agent, she said that I needed to book instantly or loose the seats (the plane was half full). This person was obviously working on commission. We found out later that the listed price at that time was about $350 so the Air France/HOP lady clipped us for about an extra $150 per ticket. This Air France/HOP experience was a nightmare.

Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
2 posts
648 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: HOP Airline - France

I use Hop on a regular basis from Agen to Paris and find them very reliable with excellent customer service.

During recent disruptions due to air traffic control strikes, they rang me, speaking English and were more than helpful.