We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip with Grandson

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
44 posts
220 reviews
Save Topic
Trip with Grandson

I am trying to plan a trip with my 14 year old grandson. My budget is approximately $2500 total (air fare, hotel, etc). We live in St Louis. Any ideas? He is open to almost anything. Thanks!

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,803 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip with Grandson

Your post is much too general and vague for me to be helpful. You might consider posting on the Holiday Travel forum or reading some posts there or in the Bargain Travel forum. Specifically, if you do post there, make sure to offer the reader much more information about things you like to do. "Anything" is very broad.

Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip with Grandson

Orlando is cheap if you stay away from Disney (14 yrs is too old for it anyway), lots of other things to do and you can eat cheap there. Wet and Wild and Universal is what kids that age seem to like.

Edited: 09 April 2014, 20:39
3. Re: Trip with Grandson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2015, 06:16