We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delta Internet

St Helens England
Level Contributor
137 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Delta Internet

Hi, Travelling for the first time with Delta on an internal flight within the continental USA. They offer the internet from $14. Is the connection speed and access worth the $14 for a 6 1/2 hour flight ? The in-flight entertainment doesn't look the best so was hoping to browse the internet for a few hours.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
530 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delta Internet

To me, $14 is not worth it. In flight connections are slow. I suggest putting a few movies on your lap top as well as a few games. Passes the time, and doesn't cost anything.

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Delta Internet

If you can't doze, yeah It's worth it (not gonna break the bank is it?) or just load up your tablet with your favourite films

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
Level Contributor
8,809 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Delta Internet

I wouldn't pay that out of my own pocket unless I had work to send.

4. Re: Delta Internet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2015, 06:16