We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson Dreamliner Premier Seat Selection

Anglesey
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Thomson Dreamliner Premier Seat Selection

My boyfriend and I have booked a 2 week holiday to Mexico. We have decided to go for premium seats this time.

I was just wondering if anybody knows what time of day they open the seat plans? I know it is 90 days before your inbound flight.

I just want to make sure I can log in as soon as I can to get a good seat choice.

Thanks

Level Contributor
199 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premier Seat Selection

I think it could be midnight - it was the last time we flew on the dreamliner, july 2013 - it showed the seatplan and the seats allocated then went live a few mins later. Hope that helps:)

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
39,026 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premier Seat Selection

Seat plan usually goes live at 00.01 but keep checking a few days before your 90 day before Inbound flight as Thomson sometimes load the seat plan and it goes 'live' early.

Angie.

Anglesey
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premier Seat Selection

I'll start checking it a few days before the 90 days then. I didn't realise they open them early. Hopefully I'll get in early enough!

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
39,026 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premier Seat Selection

Yes some people on the forums have posted that the seat plan opened early for their flight, so always advisable to start checking a few days before.

Angie.

Leeds
Level Contributor
190 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premier Seat Selection

I checked mine for flights at the end of May at 12 noon on the relevant day (90 days before etc) and was shocked to find very little choice left!

6. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premier Seat Selection

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2015, 05:16