We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin upperclass London to Montego Bay

London, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Virgin upperclass London to Montego Bay

Hello

I am traveling to Montego Bay, Jamaica, with virgin in July. We have booked virgin upperclass.

Does anyone know if this includes use of a lounge in Jamaica?

Thanks

Sarah x

Nottingham
Level Contributor
938 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Virgin upperclass London to Montego Bay

I cannot answer your question but if the answer is no,i would recommend VIP Mo Bay lounge,it also includes fast track through immigration on arrival and departure.

We have used it twice now and it is a very good service,the lounge is superb and well worth the money the fast track through immigration last year saved us a 50 minute queue,

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Virgin upperclass London to Montego Bay

You mean an arrivals lounge to use after you land? Not a departure one for your return flight? Sorry, it's unclear from your post.

I don't think there is a revivals ( arrivals) in Jamaica, but someone may correct me. There is a shared departure lounge.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
18,833 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Virgin upperclass London to Montego Bay

From the Virgin website

"Montego Bay (MBJ)

"Upper Class passengers can use the Club Mobay Lounge which is located on the lower level between Gate 8 and the Red Stripe Restaurant. Passengers can use either the staircase or an elevator to get to the lounge."

virgin-atlantic.com/gb/…shared-lounges.html

London, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Virgin upperclass London to Montego Bay

Sorry I meant for the return trip - thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Virgin upperclass London to Montego Bay

Then it's a yes,,,:-))

London, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Virgin upperclass London to Montego Bay

thanks everyone

S xxx

Weymouth, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Virgin upperclass London to Montego Bay

Flew Thomson Dreamliner to Montego bay , & used the VIP Lounge for the return [ Mobay ] worth $30 pp, fast track, drinks, hot snacks, showers, the best VIP lounge so far. Peter, Dorset.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
18,833 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Virgin upperclass London to Montego Bay

PETER C

Unsure why you dragged up this old thread to post about an unrelated matter when the OP flew in July.

9. Re: Virgin upperclass London to Montego Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2015, 06:20