We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet 2 Questions!

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,310 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Jet 2 Questions!

Been looking at Jet 2 for next years Benidorm holiday and seems not too bad a price at just over £1.500 full board for 2 weeks from Glasgow with 10kg hand luggage and 22kg hold luggage on the 24th of September 2015. I've never used them before and anybody's input and opinion on them would be gratefully received. Many thanks as always!

liverpool
Level Contributor
928 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Jet 2 Questions!

tiffin good to hear from you,,, please doent compère this crew to emirates,,,,, if i fly ryan air /easy jet i get what it says on the tin but package holidays does not mean bad service or bad organisation im in benidorm in november and will sort things out myself all on a private bases and will get better attension and cheaper price ,,,,,,

Goole, United...
Level Contributor
1,965 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Jet 2 Questions!

I hear you liverpoolblue,

I think that's perhaps why some travellers just don't book packages any more.

I think if you use for example that transfers when booking a package can sometimes can take 2 to 3 hours when it can be done from Alicante in 45 mins,( I would be seriously chomping at the bit after an hour & a half !!! Lol !! ),then I can see why a lot of people prefer to do D.I.Y. holidays.

It only takes one bad experience to put a traveller off,hence me mentioning my experience with EK.

At the end of the day we just want to start enjoying the holiday we have chosen,but I honestly think if you booked again,perhaps just the flight with Jet 2 you would have a different experience altogether.

Edited: 21 April 2014, 13:29
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Jet 2 Questions!

Just back and booked a package with jet 2. Cannot fault them. We were first drop off at the helios which is really super

Food great and a great location. We flew from glasgow same flight as you are thinking of booking and everything went to plan. Enjoy the helios and benidorm.

Aileen glasgow

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,987 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Jet 2 Questions!

Certainly sounding positive Shezza. I've stayed at the Helios a long time ago but liked it and we used Jet 2 for flights this time and found check in quick and the flights excellent. They seemed to have good services for disability assistance too.

Jules

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,310 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: Jet 2 Questions!

Thanks Aileen and Jules and welcome to the forum Aileen!

Well, my mind is made up, Jet 2 and the Helios it is lol! Can't book until next Wednesday but it's exciting just the same :)

Another 18 months of scrimping and saving but it is so worth it!

Thanks for all your help again everyone, don't know how I would manage without you all!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,591 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: Jet 2 Questions!

Shezza

Jet2 are realy good,being with them a few times,and eveything

spot on,if you prefer to ring too book you can,but it is realy easy

to do online,and at bottom of booking for flights there's a special

request and assisantce block,so your be able to sort billys

special needs,but you may feel happier to ring them as youll

know you e told some one,that's a realy good deal you found

as well

Edited: 22 April 2014, 14:09
scotland
Level Contributor
216 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
47. Re: Jet 2 Questions!

used them last year to go to palma all was good in flight meals best I have had comparing others comfortable seats nice cabin crew transfers good all in all will be booking again

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22,783 posts
Save Reply
48. Re: Jet 2 Questions!

I have been using Jet 2 for years ,find them a great airline.Did a holiday with them last year to Lanzarote and can't fault them .great price great service and great value for money.Flying with them later this month to Prague which I do 2 or 3 times a year worst delay has been one hour coming back from Prague a few years ago.

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
43,388 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
49. Re: Jet 2 Questions!

Good to hear all the positive comments here about Jet 2.

We are flying with them to Prague next month.

50. Re: Jet 2 Questions!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2015, 05:15