We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to get from HDY to DPS?

Boston...
Level Contributor
242 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Best way to get from HDY to DPS?

Want to go from HDY-DPS. Is Air Asia (through KUL) the best way to go? Any other airline options? Tigerair didn't seem to have anything in January. Thanks

jakarta
Level Contributor
666 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best way to get from HDY to DPS?

Tigerair you need to book Hatyai to Singapore first then Singapore to Bali (this sector not everyday). Jetstar has daily flights to Bali. You may need to overnight. Airasia via KL you do not need to.

Boston...
Level Contributor
242 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best way to get from HDY to DPS?

Tigerair does not have this flight. (or any to HDY).

Still think Air Asia is best way through KUL.

BURLINGTON
Level Contributor
775 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best way to get from HDY to DPS?

Check out utiket.com - they are showing flights with Tiger Air for June but not January - it may be too early for them to have their January schedule out. Thai Airlines is also shown flying this route next January - much shorter connection through Bangkok than Tiger through Singapore, but much more expensive. These two airlines seem to be your only option for this route.

jakarta
Level Contributor
666 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best way to get from HDY to DPS?

Tigerair website in January 2015 DEFINITELY show daily flights from Hatyai to Singapore. Singapore to Bali not daily (no Tuesday or Wednesday flight) as I posted earlier. I do not know which website palermoseeker use. I show alternative flights other than Airasia as queried by OP. What is best or not is up to the individual.

Ballina, Australia
Destination Expert
for Pemuteran, Bali
Level Contributor
7,425 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best way to get from HDY to DPS?

This post should be on the Air Travel forum not Bali forum. You will probably get a better response on the correct forum.

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_T…

Boston...
Level Contributor
242 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best way to get from HDY to DPS?

Hi, I understand that you were saying to go through SIN, but I was interested in NONSTOPS.

For one stop, I think Air Asia through KUL is much cheaper/easier. But I'm open to having my mind changed if my info is wrong?

7. Re: Best way to get from HDY to DPS?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2015, 05:16