We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frontier airlines

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,326 posts
290 reviews
Save Topic
Frontier airlines

I'm not sure if this is the best place to comment on flight experiences. I rode frontier air for the first time, from Little Rock to SFO. I could not get my light on during the evening flight. The attendant ended up banging on the light which caused it to flicker. She was nice but shrugged and said " maybe you should just go to sleep!" So I decided to try that, but my tv on the back of the seat in front of me would not turn off. I asked the attendant for help and she also could not turn off the tv either. She ended up sticking a barf bag over it. Then I went to the rest room and had to get her help because an open cabinet would not close and prevented entry. You have to wonder anout air safety if they can't do routine maintenance.

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Frontier airlines

You have to wonder anout air safety if they can't do routine maintenance.

-------------------------------

I wouldn't wonder about air safety at all. Rather strict guidelines about safety. Not so much about IFE and reading lights. Annoying but nothing at all to do with air safety.

2. Re: Frontier airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2015, 06:16