We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emirates Chauffeur drivers

Herefordshire
Level Contributor
533 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
Emirates Chauffeur drivers

Hi I'm flying Emirates for the first time in May and as part of my ticket i received an inclusive Chauffeur pickup at the airport. I'm flying into Taipei and i was wondering if anybody has used this service and if any of you can confirm where the Chauffeur will wait to meet me, is it at arrivals or outside of the concourse?

thanks

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
50,044 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Emirates Chauffeur drivers

When I used the Emirates driver service, they were outside in the Arrivals area but this was not in Taipei.

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
2,321 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Emirates Chauffeur drivers

We used them a number of times in Europe and they were always waiting in the Arrivals area, with a sign with our name on it. It has always been very efficient, but I have no experience in Taipei.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,256 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Emirates Chauffeur drivers

It will be outside arrivals on the concourse - they will hve a board with your name on it

Edited: 24 April 2014, 08:13
Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Emirates Chauffeur drivers

Yes, they will wait for you.

Herefordshire
Level Contributor
533 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Emirates Chauffeur drivers

Thanks for all the answers

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
8,950 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Emirates Chauffeur drivers

The pick-up / drop-off on both sides of the trip are nice and complementary but not automatic. You still need to book them with Emirates. You can do so in manage a booking by giving the details for pick-up and drop-off. Or you can call Emirates directly. You have to make your reservation at least 24 hours before the flight starts.

Herefordshire
Level Contributor
533 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Emirates Chauffeur drivers

Thanks - I've booked them but I just wanted to check where they meet you as I've never used this service with Emirates before.

8. Re: Emirates Chauffeur drivers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2015, 06:15