We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lounge Admission

Lakewood, Washington
Level Contributor
59 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Lounge Admission

I've never flown first or business class before but will be flying first class on Lufthansa from Seattle to Frankfurt and then have a 6 hour layover (ugh) before flying business class to Florence.

A couple of questions:

1) Do I just show my ticket/boarding pass to gain admission?

2) Can I go to one of the first class lounges in Frankfurt or because my ticket from Franfurt to Florence is business class am I limited to business class lounge?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,441 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lounge Admission

Yes, Boarding pass to gain admission.

According to this blog, you should get admission as you are arriving in first class, and if departing in business class same day on LH or LX (and there are both FC lounges and a First Class Terminal,)

boardingarea.com/onemileatatime/…

I can think of worse ways to spend 6 hours :)

Edited: 25 April 2014, 01:28
Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lounge Admission

You will likely get a lounge invitation.

Madrid
Level Contributor
3,203 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lounge Admission

Keep your SEA-FRA boarding pass.That will entitle you to access the FCT in FRA.The First class terminal is a seperate building just outside the main terminal.For 6 hours I would not consider anywhere else.

Norddeutschland
Level Contributor
289 posts
791 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lounge Admission

You will have 6 hours of timne in the best Lounge in the world, the FCT, so there will be a lot to enjoy. Do not forget to take a rubber duck.

Lakewood, Washington
Level Contributor
59 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lounge Admission

Sounds awesome! Thanks for the advice

6. Re: Lounge Admission

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2015, 06:15