We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thomson dreamliner premium food/drink

Scotland
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
thomson dreamliner premium food/drink

Hi there, I am flying with my boyfriend in May to mexico in premium club on thomson dreamliner, and I was just wondering if anyone has travelled in preium before- if so what drink and food/snacks were available? just so we know what extra wee snacks to take hahaa

any help would be very much appreciated thank you in advance xAx

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thomson dreamliner premium food/drink

>>and I was just wondering if anyone has travelled in preium before- if so what drink and food/snacks were available? just so we know what extra wee snacks to take hahaa<<

I don't understand why that is funny?

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
934 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thomson dreamliner premium food/drink

Pretty much any drink you could want unless you like something very specific so don't bother taking drinks on board! Then you'll get a hot meal and a snack like a sandwich. Chocolate, biscuits and sweets are available to purchase on board, but aren't cheap so buy them in advance and take them on with you to save cash.

3. Re: thomson dreamliner premium food/drink

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2015, 06:16