We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seating Plans!!

Bury St Edmunds...
Level Contributor
2 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Seating Plans!!

Could you please tell me if row 19 has a lot of engine noise on Emirates 777-300ER Aircraft ?

Australia
Level Contributor
1,377 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seating Plans!!

No, it's got a special soundproof window.

Bury St Edmunds...
Level Contributor
2 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seating Plans!!

Thanks!!

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,072 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seating Plans!!

I think Tigga23s answer was slightly tongue in cheek!

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
Level Contributor
8,916 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seating Plans!!

Engines are noisy. A few feet isn't going to make that much difference. I believe ear plugs are very inexpensive.

Goole, United...
Level Contributor
1,942 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seating Plans!!

Personally I find the cabin on an A320 quieter than the 777,but that's just my opinion & to be honest it's not like you are on a twin prop flight.

If you are asking about row 19 because you are choosing your seats & depending on which equipment your Emirates flight is on,why don't you choose row 23 or 24. You will have extra legroom in these seat numbers.

Edited: 29 April 2014, 17:05
6. Re: Seating Plans!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2015, 07:15