We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brussels transfer

Toronto, Canada
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Brussels transfer

Hi

i am travelling from Toronto, Canada to Budapest via Brussels.

My layover time is 90 minutes in Brussels .

Do i have enough time to get to my connection flight to Budapest ?

Do my luggage get transfered automatically to Budapest ? do i have to check customs in Brussels ?

Thanks for your help !

matt

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
433 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Brussels transfer

If you are travelling on one ticket and your flight into Brussels is on time you have enough time for the connection and your luggage gets transferred automatically to Budapest where you will pass through customs.

Toronto, Canada
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Brussels transfer

thank you !!!!!

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
34,841 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brussels transfer

But you will have to go through immigration in Brussels...first point of entry into Schengen zone. and security, but 90 min is enough time if your flight is on time.

Edited: 03 May 2014, 13:18
Toronto, Canada
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Brussels transfer

thank you for your help !

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Brussels transfer

I live in Brussels but I have never actually transited it lol so don't know the answer. What I will say though is if it's all in one terminal ie a or b that you land and take off again, it's easy , but if you have to go from one to the other, it's a very, very long walk,,,,

Toronto, Canada
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Brussels transfer

Yeah, we are used to long walks thru terminals inToronto 10 to 15 minutes to get from one end to the other..😊

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
Level Contributor
3,854 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Brussels transfer

I transferred through Brussels last year from the USA to the UK and I have to say it is one of the easiest airports to go through.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
34,841 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Brussels transfer

UK is not in Schengen....difference..I used to live near Brussels so never transitted...but the rules are clear.

Edited: 04 May 2014, 22:17
9. Re: Brussels transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2015, 05:17