We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eva Air heathrow to bangkok

Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Eva Air heathrow to bangkok

Hi im flying economy eva air in September and just looking for some questions answered please.

How is the comfort and room in normal economy?

On their website it states you need a special adapter to plug in your i phone to the usb but doesnt elaberate. Is that simply like the charger you get with your i phone, where it connects to the iphone then has a usb port the other end?

There is conflicting information about luggage as well. Are we allowed 32kg & for hand luggage are we able to take luggage and my hand bag on the flight?

Madeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Funchal, Madeira, Madeira Islands
Level Contributor
8,931 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eva Air heathrow to bangkok

The dimension of each hand-carry baggage may not be larger than 23 x 36 x 56 cm /9 x 14 x 22 in and total of 115 cm/45 in (personal item is not applied to this regulation);

In addition to the hand-carry baggage, every passenger may carry, without additional charge (subject to local country specific restrictions, if any), the following free carry-on items(of reasonable size) or an item of similar size:

a laptop computer* or

a purse or

a small backpack or

a briefcase or

a camera case

evaair.com/en-us/…allowances

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
13,314 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eva Air heathrow to bangkok

BR economy is quite good in my experience, but the seating is not too spacious. Food is very good and the equipment is very good/newer. This is a good choice if you can get a good price. I like the fact that EVA sends out a pre-trip email to all pax - very informative/nice. You also get special prices on your next trip if you join their FF club. I believe they are joining Star Alliance very soon.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,364 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eva Air heathrow to bangkok

EVA is already in Star Alliance.

Edited: 05 May 2014, 18:21
Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eva Air heathrow to bangkok

Hi, Does anyone know if you get a complementary amenity pack and if bit includes toothpaste.

Thanks

5. Re: Eva Air heathrow to bangkok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2015, 05:15