We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Us airway flights

Rotherham, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Us airway flights

I'm looking to book some flights with us airways.. Manchester to Phil then to Orlando .. Can anyone tell me about the flights , what we can expect on the plane meals, drinks on flight entertainment :-)

South Jersey
Level Contributor
2,913 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Us airway flights

See their website:

usairways.com/en-US/…default.html

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
54,397 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Us airway flights

US offer more or less the same type of service (guessing that you're planning to book in Economy) as other carriers do on the tATL routes: a hot meal, AVOD at your seat but no other bells and whistles. I think pax can expect to have a pillow and blanket available; headsets are free of charge as well.

The flight from PHL to MCO will be much more minimalist. There will be no IFE of any kind except that you provide yourself. Crew will make one pass with the drinks trolley; no nibbles will be handed out with drinks. On domestic flights soft drinks are free of charge but alcoholic drinks are for sale - credit cards only, no cash accepted.

Flying with US won't be a wow, how exciting! experience, but ideally your flights should depart and arrive safely, which is what ultimately matters.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
144 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Us airway flights

I've never had an issue with US Airways, but I can't stand the Phili airport.

Try to get on a newer plane, A321 or A319. Their 737's are a bit old.

4. Re: Us airway flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 05:17