We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet 2 seating

Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
Jet 2 seating

Hi can anyone tell me if as a family of 6 we are best booking our seats? Or do jet 2 automatically sit us together? I don't want us split up but I also don't want to move someone out of a seat that they have paid to reserve. Tia

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
34,443 posts
57 reviews
1. Re: Jet 2 seating

They won't automatically sit you together. If you check in online the system will allocate the seats. If you check in at the airport they can only allocate from what's left. If you want to be sure of sitting together you should prebook, if not you can risk it at online check in. I couldn't see anyone that had paid to reserve a seat moving whether you wanted them to or not.

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
39,067 posts
102 reviews
2. Re: Jet 2 seating

Have a read through this thread:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k60384…

I will be using them for the first time next month but I am not going to pre-book seats.

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: Jet 2 seating

I don't want us split up but I also don't want to move someone out of a seat that they have paid to reserve.

-----------------------

What makes you think they would move for you?

If you want to sit together then yes it is best to book seats.

Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Jet 2 seating

Thank you for your replies. I wasn't sure if we were automatically given seats together or not. We've 3 children under 10 so I don't want us all separated. I think because of their ages we will book seats. Thank you again.

5. Re: Jet 2 seating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2015, 07:16