We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AMS to PRG - best option????.........thx !

Mumbai
Level Contributor
1,403 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
AMS to PRG - best option????.........thx !

Hi

Can anybody suggest the best / cheapest return fare from Amsterdam to Prague? This is for Aug first week.

Thx

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
7,632 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AMS to PRG - best option????.........thx !

Easyjet have flights most days for about €60-70 one way, otherwise CSA and KLM fly that route

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
37,372 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AMS to PRG - best option????.........thx !

If you want to be adventurous you can take a direct night train..Ams to PRG.....and save on a night's hotel.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
9 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AMS to PRG - best option????.........thx !

Hi there.

Subject to dates of travel, KLM currently has fares at EUR 99 incl taxes for a return, excl their booking fee and creditcard fee. It includes the meals and handluggage and if you get yourself a flying blue membership, they let you check in 1 piece of luggage free of charge too.

It requires booking in G-class, which is the lowest in their yield.

I see outbound Saturday 2 august 2105 hrs and return eg Thursday 7 august at 1415 hrs currently available as such in dutch availability...minimum stay is Saturday night or 3 nights and they allow changes at EUR 70 if availability exists in G class. Check www.klm.com for further information.

Cheers !

Marcel

Mumbai
Level Contributor
1,403 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: AMS to PRG - best option????.........thx !

Thx friends !

I have finally booked on Easyjet. My dates are actually Sep first week - and not Aug first week - -a mistake in my post. Dates are Sep 02-06 and for 2 tkts I paid about EUR 216 incl baggage fees - one 23kg bag / passenger.

KLM on these dates was working out more, plus the cheaper flights were a bit late in the day.

Thx !

5. Re: AMS to PRG - best option????.........thx !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2015, 05:17