We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

qantas flight changes - heathrow connections

Clare Valley...
Level Contributor
129 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
qantas flight changes - heathrow connections

just got advice from qantas that melb to lon flight in september has changed and eta is now 1.30pm instead of 5.45am. Need to make onward boking (seperate) to rome will 2 hours be enough?

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
54,936 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: qantas flight changes - heathrow connections

QF9 will operate to LHR T3. If you plan to book BA from LHR T5 as a separate booking then I would allow at least three hours (if not four) between scheduled arrival of QF9 and a departure from T5.

Since QF9 has a scheduled two hour stop in Dubai, that adds another potential point of delay, along with the unknown length of time it will take to go through passport control, collect bags and make your way to T5.

With separate tickets I don't think I'd book with less than three clear hours between arrival and departure times.

Clare Valley...
Level Contributor
129 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: qantas flight changes - heathrow connections

thnx tp

3. Re: qantas flight changes - heathrow connections

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2015, 07:16