We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CX lounge in HKG

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
946 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
CX lounge in HKG

Over the past few years, I have usually had very short layovers in HKG and have landed up in the lounge closest to my boarding gate, which is usually The Pier. Next week, I have 3+ hours to spare at HKG and hence the luxury to select where I chose to spend that time.

Which CX Business Class lounge would you recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
56,182 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CX lounge in HKG

The Wing is the big one but it has a lot of people. You could check out Cabin and Bridge as well.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
946 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CX lounge in HKG

Thanks Sammy - any personal favourite?

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
56,182 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CX lounge in HKG

The Cabin is probably the most interesting one since it's a bit different from standard airline lounges.

cathaypacific.com/cx/…the-cabin.html

4. Re: CX lounge in HKG

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 06:16