We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BA business lounges at Heathrow

Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
BA business lounges at Heathrow

To be honest, I am confused as to which lounges I might have access to at Heathrow. I am flying business class and will arrive at T5 with a connection in T3. Can someone help?

Thank You,

Ray

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
56,030 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BA business lounges at Heathrow

All of Heathrow's airside lounges are available to (eligible) passengers holding boarding passes for flights departing from those terminal buildings.

In your case after you disembark from the flight at T5, follow the signs for Flight Connections. You will go down an escalator to ground level and board a bus for the short ride to T3. On arrival there you'll go up another escalator and through an - ideally quick - security check, then through to the Departures hall.

The BA Galleries, Galleries First and other lounges at T3 are grouped with letter identifiers; you'll need to head for the F lounges. The T3 Galleries is a nice lounge, with more room (and usually quieter areas) as you walk through to the rear.

Your flight from T3 may use a bus gate for the departure, so please don't linger too long when the gate is shown on the lounge screens, as some of the gates are a bit of a hike from the lounge, and the busing process can take a while.

Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: BA business lounges at Heathrow

Thank you so much. That is exactly the info I was looking for. I appreciate you taking me by the hand and walking me through the terminals.....

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
4,953 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BA business lounges at Heathrow

If your flight into Heathrow is long haul business (=Club World) and in the morning you would also be able to use the Galleries Arrivals Lounge in T5. Doesn't work if the arriving flight is shorthaul (=Club Europe) and the lounge closes at 14:00. This lounge is landside, so you would have to go through UK Immigration to get to it, and then make your own way to T3 (free on Heathrow Express trains). Not worth it unless you have a really long connection and your flight arrives before about 12:00.

It's a nice lounge, but it is designed for people arriving off overnight flights who want breakfast and a chance to freshen up before heading off into London, so isn't ideal for people in the OP's position.

4. Re: BA business lounges at Heathrow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 06:16