We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thai Airways -seat back entertainment?

Farnham England
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Thai Airways -seat back entertainment?

I have just booked return flights from London to Bangkok in August - going out on a A340 and returning on a 747 I think. We went a few years ago and there was no seatback entertainment, so have been flying EVA Air since, but booked these seats as the deal was quite good and we got daytime flights. Does anyone have up-to-date information about this please?

Many thanks

Ann

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thai Airways -seat back entertainment?

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k74497…

See post #9...

Edited: 14 May 2014, 20:27
2. Re: Thai Airways -seat back entertainment?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 14 May 2014, 20:31
London, United...
Level Contributor
180 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thai Airways -seat back entertainment?

I had the same concerns Anne but am assured by those in the know that it will be fine and all planes on that route will have seat back IFE. Don't worry it will be fine.

Farnham England
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thai Airways -seat back entertainment?

Great thanks very much edufl and thanks to everyone who posted in response to my question. I will report back on this post when I get to Bangkok! My sister travelled on Thai Airways in Feb and all was fine, but I was thrown by Skytrax and SeatGuru. They should update their information - or what is the point of them?

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
15,173 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thai Airways -seat back entertainment?

I have flown the route recently on the 747 and the 346 and can confirm that there is seatback AVOD in economy.

SS

Farnham England
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thai Airways -seat back entertainment?

Great- thanks for the information!

7. Re: Thai Airways -seat back entertainment?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 07:16