We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swiss air

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,390 posts
141 reviews
Save Topic
Swiss air

Can anyone tell me the difference between Swiss air economy and economy saver? The economy saver is much cheaper....what am I giving up by buying them?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Swiss air

They are just different fare classes; you'd have to read the terms and conditions associated with each fare to see if there are different restrictions associated with each one. Click on the little "i" next to the fare to get the information.

There's no difference in the seats, etc. Both are economy.

Edited: 18 May 2014, 18:24
Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
7,732 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Swiss air

Check whether you still get award miles (if that matters to you) and if there is a differant luggage allowance

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
47 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Swiss air

Usually will have to pay more for your checked luggage with the saver.

4. Re: Swiss air

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 07:24