We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GoAir Business

9 posts
Save Topic
GoAir Business

Has anyone flown in the " Business " class of GoAir, India's LCC carrier??? I am flying on it from Ahmedabad to Mumbai for my connecting flight on Emirates to USA. Since it was really cheap

( around $300 for my whole family ) and offers good service like a complimentary meal and extra baggage allowace , I was planning to take GoAir. If anyone does have experience, can they just write a small review or post some pics or link reviews of GoAir business class? Also, does anyone know how the meals are?

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GoAir Business

http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/GoAir.htm

9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: GoAir Business

Eh, there wasn't much......................but thanx for trying, anyone else?

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
21,907 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: GoAir Business

There's 26 reviews on that link that MrMarcoos has kindly provided for you to read through. Gratitude like that will probably get you no more responses of help.

9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: GoAir Business

I'm sorry I didn't mean it, I've been going through a lot in my family.... my smiley face has turned into an angry bird, I am really sorry MrMarcoos, I really didn't mean it, I am starting to get annoyed for small things. And sunmagic, even I would like to say sorry to you for that attitude towards MrMarcoos..... The only thing is that I read them, but wasn't that " satisfied" as only a few were recent and a few were only Business , otherwise, thank you MrMarcoos and once again, I am truly sorry.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
21,907 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: GoAir Business

It's ok we're fairly thick skinned on here. Sorry I can't be of help as I've never flown them but I'm sure someone will come along who has.

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: GoAir Business

No worries Henil. No offence taken. It is quite nice and unusual on here for someone to hold their hands up so fair play to you.

Unfortunately it is also unusual to see this airline on here too. Maybe someone who has flown it will respond.

I do hope your family situation improves.

9 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: GoAir Business

Thank you!!!

8. Re: GoAir Business

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 11:22