We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

API for US Airways

Oldham
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
API for US Airways

Does anyone know if you can enter your Advanced Passenger Information on the US Airways site? Thanks

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: API for US Airways

Not tried this myself as just flown AA (same difference) but try the AA website as it does ask which airline you are using

Oldham
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: API for US Airways

Thank you, I will give it a try. Fingers crossed.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: API for US Airways

You need to go to the American US Airways web site not the UK one to do this. So go to www.usairways.com

Pull down the <travel tools> menu and select <manage reservations>. The last time I needed to do this was llast October. Don't know if the AA merger has made a difference now though.

Edited: 31 May 2014, 19:36
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: API for US Airways

Just wondering if you got sorted as I am struggling to find the section of where to add passport details on US Airways website?

5. Re: API for US Airways

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 05:15