We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asia air

nsw,australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Asia air

Hi can anyone advise how to make contact with asia air ,preferably by phone to a real person.i am in sydney Australia,many thanks for any suggestions

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
42,261 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Asia air

Presumably you mean AirAsia? If so see here for contact numbers airasia.com/my/en/contact-us/call-centre.page

Sydney/Melbourne
Level Contributor
18,129 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Asia air

1300 760 330

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Asia air

Were you able to get through to them? Ive been calling the 1300 # and its always a pre recorded msg saying theyre all busy and to continue to hold.

Australia
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Asia air

I only used the number a week ago and had no problems getting through. Does it ask you to leave a message or to wait? If its to wait could be they are extremely busy - if it helps I rang around 3pm maybe try different times as maybe you are ringing during their busy time :)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Asia air

It asks you to hold straight away. Ive rang in the past before and normally it takes you through a menu first to select if its about an existing booking etc. Im thinking it maybe because its the weekend? My elderly parents are flying out tomorrow so I need to speak to them asap. Im currently waiting to speak to them through live chat online but ive been waiting 40 mins and am still #7 in the queue. Very frustrating!

nsw,australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Asia air

Hi I have no success at all with ringing,I have tried different times day and night,very frustrating,I am still trying to recoup funds that were taken ,no confirmation given.

I have had email contact but no success in rectifying the problem.i will keep at it!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Asia air

I got through on chat in the end. She was able to help me although I did have quite a simple question. I have been successful in calling before but it has always been a weekday so maybe thats the difference? Good luck though!

nsw,australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Asia air

Thanks for that aawhi.happy for you having success :)

9. Re: Asia air

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2015, 05:15