We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emirates economy

Seattle
Level Contributor
153 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Emirates economy

I have read all the problems with flying Emirates and it is quite depressing. My plane from Seattle to Dubai has a 3x4x3 seating plan, except for the last four rows which has only two seats on each side of the plane. So going I took one of the two seat rows. Coming home I got an aisle seat in the second row of economy. My logic is that I don't care how long it takes me getting off the airplane in Dubai since I have a 7 hour layover. Coming home I know that I don't want to be in the immigration line any longer than I have to. My question......is my logic reasonable or would I be better off in the two seat row coming home. Fourteen plus hours is just a long time on any flight. And does anyone have an opinion if I should do the aisle or window in the two seat row. Everything is open right now and I can make changes!! Thanks!

Seattle
Level Contributor
153 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Emirates economy

I love the comment "bus in the sky"!!! A lot depends on attitude and I try to maintain the right attitude. I travel a lot and I just want to get from point A to B with a minimal amount of hassle. I have been spoiled in recent years since I was able to travel Business using my miles, but now I am out of miles. I volunteer in India every year so I just prepare myself for the 24 hours worth of time travel. I am a strange person because I happen to like airline food maybe because I am not too picky. Now I just have to decide whether to change my coming home seat to the back of the plane to the 2x2 row. Thanks for you input Froggy and Dubai Phil!!

12. Re: Emirates economy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 06:16