We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aer Lingus meals

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
8,070 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Aer Lingus meals

Hi

I'm travelling to New York economy class on the 10.50am flight from Dublin. Just wondered if they serve breakfast on this flight. I leave Gatwick on the 7.10am, which is far to early to eat but I have a little time in Dublin so should I buy myself something to eat or will I be fed? Not the least bit fussy so as long as it's not smoked salmon (highly unlikely in cattle class) or beetroot I will eat anything.

Not bothered about the return, coming back business so I expect proper nosh then.

Jackie

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aer Lingus meals

The breakfast service on this route with Aer Lingus is edible but no great shakes (what airline is?) if connection times at DUB permit, highly recommend the full Irish breakfast in the food court about euros 12, after this didn't have to worry about a lunch service either as was stuffed!!! lol

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aer Lingus meals

Once you get through pre-clearance at Dublin there is not much there at all food wise so if you are going to eat and if you have the time definitely do it prior to pre-clearance.

Take a little something with you anyway, just in case of delays.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aer Lingus meals

There is actually nothing past pre-clearance in DUB so definitely have your food before you go there. As the previous poster has said have the fry in the harvest market (in the food court) it is fab.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,196 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aer Lingus meals

have the full irish breakfast in the Harvest Market - you wont be able to eat til you get to New York. Alternatively,

past pre-clearance there are a couple of sandwich bars with pre-packaged wraps and sandwiches.

5. Re: Aer Lingus meals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 06:17