We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meal editting

1 post
Save Topic
Meal editting

How to edit my meal.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meal editting

Edit? Which airline?

Sydney/Melbourne
Level Contributor
17,925 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Meal editting

Hi Housam and welcome to the forums.

The people here are volunteers and just ordinary travelers who share their knowledge.

They are happy to help you but you need to

A) give all the details you can.

B) clearly state your question.

C) be as polite as you would expect someone to be to you if they were asking a favor. Starting with a 'please' and ending with 'thank you'.

3. Re: Meal editting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 June 2014, 14:06
London,England
Level Contributor
292 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Meal editting

I'm guessing you want to pre order a special meal. You can do it via the airlines website,but you need to provide more details to receive more help.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
60,246 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Meal editting

I'd just call the airline and tell them what you'd like.

Seems the easiest/quickest way to do it.

6. Re: Meal editting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 06:17