We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreamliner PE Seats

London, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
Dreamliner PE Seats

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to ask peoples opinions, I am flying with Thomson Jan 2015 for a honeymoon, which seats are better 1A-C OR 1G-J?

Thank you

Amy

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
37,706 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreamliner PE Seats

Amy,

They are both exactly the same A/C is no better than G/J or visa versa..........A/C will be a shorter walk for the toilets if that's makes a difference.

Angie.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreamliner PE Seats

1A&C is next to the toilet at the front, so if you'd rather not have other passengers queuing by your seat go for G&J...similarly, the toilet at the back of the PC is behind 6G&J...again, if you'd rather a quieter seat, don't chose this pair.

Just my opinion...fwiw.

Batch

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
37,706 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreamliner PE Seats

Row 1 A/C is not directly next to the front toilet as it is located through the curtain just near the galley area, there is a small waiting area the other side of the curtain between the galley and the front exit door, so there should be no queuing around Row 1 seats..........there never has been on all my many previous flights as passengers also tend to watch the toilet sign light to see when its vacant.

Angie.

Barnsley, England
Level Contributor
788 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dreamliner PE Seats

I agree with Angie - we were in seats 2 A&C going to Mexico and no-one queued at the side of the seats

Livingston, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,040 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dreamliner PE Seats

There also wasn't a queue on the other side either as there is a large standing area behind the 7th row where people tended to stand but not directly behind the seats though.

London, United...
Level Contributor
607 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Dreamliner PE Seats

On both our outbound and inbound flights to the Dominican Republic a few weeks ago, all passengers were asked not to queue in the area between the front left toilet and the curtain. All of them were asked to queue in front of the curtain as you look down the plane. Those passengers that tried to queue in the area next to galley for the toilets were politely asked by the cabin crew to queue in the aisle.

The reason cited for this was "security reasons" and announcements were made on both flights. This was 2 weeks ago.

Edited: 12 June 2014, 18:52
London, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Dreamliner PE Seats

Thank you everyone for your comments, this has helped loads.

Now the countdown begins for choosing seats, already worked my date out :)

Amy

8. Re: Dreamliner PE Seats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2015, 05:17