We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

easy jet flights

Chandigarh...
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
easy jet flights

I am planning to book with Easy Jet from Naples to Nice. I have never flown Easy Jet. Are these low cost flights fine or are there things I should be aware of/ careful about ?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
33,976 posts
597 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: easy jet flights

It is a 3 star airline

http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/easy.htm

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
8,147 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: easy jet flights

Hi

1. Do not be late for check-in or getting to the gate. The gate closes strictly 30 minutes before the flight and if the plane is ready and everyone at the gate is boarded then the gate will close and the flight will leave. There is no waiting for stragglers.

2. Make sure your ONE, not one plus personal item, I repeat ONE piece of hand luggage is within the size restrictions, and just in case they do want to put it in the hold then have your expensive items, such as camera, money, medicines, iPad, phone and passport in a smaller carrier bag inside so you can remove them in a second to go on board with you.

3. Remember you pay for all extras including a little bottle of water, so take your food and drink with you. In the UK we always recommend a Boots meal deal but not sure about Italy.

Enjoy your flight, Easyjet are staffed by very friendly and helpful crew.

Jackie

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
10,380 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: easy jet flights

Easyjet is a very good low cost carrier and offers (no surprise) very low fares. Flying with them is like taking a coach. Most of their flights are short, so there is no problem to have nothing to eat or just bring it with you.

Key for a happy experience is - as mentioned above - to strictly stick to their rules. They make no exceptions and their mean it. Again, if you choose them, you also choose to accept their rules (by your own free will). If you do not like their rules, do not fly with them.

The crew is friendly and helpful, but they enforce their rules. You will find posts here about their staff being rude. "Rude" in this context frequently means that somebody did not get away with braking their rules.

Just spend some time on their website and if you are not clear come back here with a precise question.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22,739 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: easy jet flights

yes,all my experiences with Easyjet have been positive,on my last trip with them the flight actually left about 15 minutes early.Follow the rules exactly ,do not presume anything, check with them if you are not sure.

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
2,507 posts
682 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: easy jet flights

agree with all other posters - nothing but positive experience/s

surrey, england
Level Contributor
5,744 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: easy jet flights

easyjet, among the lcc's, is one of the better one. it has quite a good reputation.

7. Re: easy jet flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2015, 06:16