We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liverpool/Manchester to Cork with a Bike

Crewe, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Liverpool/Manchester to Cork with a Bike

I am off to do the Ring of Kerry Ride in July and would like to take my bike on the plane.

Has anyone had any experiences, good or bad, whilst flying to Cork with a bicycle?

Any recommendations of carriers? Ryanair seems to be the cheapest but are there any decent alternatives

thanks in anticipation

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
8,537 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Liverpool/Manchester to Cork with a Bike

theguardian.com/environment/bike-blog/2012/j…

Crewe, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Liverpool/Manchester to Cork with a Bike

Thanks phil, that is a great help and will now trawl through those airlines and try to find the cheapest

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
36,634 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Liverpool/Manchester to Cork with a Bike

Ryanair fly to Cork from Liverpool. Aer Lingus from Manchester although I think they use ATR 72 turbopops on that route and you cannot book the bike online. You need to call them and it costs €40 each way.

4. Re: Liverpool/Manchester to Cork with a Bike

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2015, 06:17