We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No E-ticket numbers in case of Ryanair ?

Chiba, Japan
Level Contributor
115 posts
171 reviews
Save Topic
No E-ticket numbers in case of Ryanair ?

I successfully made a booking on the Ryanair website and got a confirmation number but I don't find any e-ticket number anywhere unlike other airlines. Is it not necessary ? Or can I have a ticket number when my boarding pass is printed ? Or just go to the aiport with e-mail confirmation and boarding pass printed ?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,902 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: No E-ticket numbers in case of Ryanair ?

" Or just go to the aiport with e-mail confirmation and boarding pass printed ?"

This.

Chiba, Japan
Level Contributor
115 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: No E-ticket numbers in case of Ryanair ?

Hi, Lexexpress !

Thanks for your quick reply. This is the first time for me to use Ryanair so I was not sure about it.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,902 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: No E-ticket numbers in case of Ryanair ?

No problem. If you are travelling on a non-EU passport make sure you get the boarding pass validated at the bag drop desk before proceeding to security.

Chiba, Japan
Level Contributor
115 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: No E-ticket numbers in case of Ryanair ?

Hi, again. Yes I will get the validated stamp on my boarding pass before security check.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
475 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: No E-ticket numbers in case of Ryanair ?

Ryanair are a ticketless airline. They just give you a reservation/confirmation code.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
114 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: No E-ticket numbers in case of Ryanair ?

Hi we have booked flights from London to Sardinia with Ryanair...booked from Australia.

Do we just need confirmation number and printed (and stamped) boarding passes...no e tickets required...is that correct?

Australia
Level Contributor
1,405 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: No E-ticket numbers in case of Ryanair ?

Once you have your boarding passes, you don't need any kind of confirmation number. As mentioned above, if travelling on a non-EU / EEA passport, you need to get the stamp from the Ryanair Visa/Document Check Desk before going through airport security

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
4,887 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: No E-ticket numbers in case of Ryanair ?

That's correct.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,902 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: No E-ticket numbers in case of Ryanair ?

"no e tickets required"

You can't bring an e-ticket with you, it exists only as 0's and 1's in Ryanair's database.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: No E-ticket numbers in case of Ryanair ?

no e tickets required.

====

What do you think an eTicket is? As said above, it only exists inside a computer, you cant take one anywhere.