We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airasia contact number australia

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
airasia contact number australia

Im trying to contact airasia but the 1300# listed everywhere just keeps going straight to a pre-recorded msg saying that all operators are busy. I have called in the past and never had this before. Does anyone know a different number I should call?

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
2,329 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airasia contact number australia

I think each country has their own number to call, but it seems that it's all through to the one call centre. By that I mean, I don't think there's a separate Australia call centre. Hence, very busy.

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
11,916 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airasia contact number australia

Have you tried the Live Chat function on their website, might be useful to you

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airasia contact number australia

Yeah I managed to get through on live chat! Took about 40 mins tho.

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
11,916 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airasia contact number australia

The best thing about Live Chat though, is whilst you're waiting, you can be doing other things, keep checking the waiting time, & come back to your computer, once its nearly time.

Its not like sitting on hold on the phone

5. Re: airasia contact number australia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2015, 06:16