We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delta Sky Club at DTW?

Level Contributor
36 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Delta Sky Club at DTW?

im traveling out of Detroit on Thursday to Las Vegas at 12pm. I was going to get to the sky club around 1030.

Whats the best one to go to in the Terminal?

Is there a dress code?

Do they let sky club board the plane early?

Thanks for your help

Florida - Alaska...
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai Province
Level Contributor
6,048 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Delta Sky Club at DTW?

There is not a strict dress code, rather it is more conceptual being along the lines dressing in good taste and appropriate for a business atmosphere. I have seen a broad range of outfits, though the bulk are suits or business casual. They let me in with my walking shorts, golf shirt and sandals.

Early boarding is not amongst the privileges of Sky Club, leastways not that I aware of. Perhaps Delta figures your membership into their equation for assigning boarding zones, but I am at the top of the heap for boarding already so would not have noticed any benefit.

Can't help on your question about which Sky Club at DTW as I haven't flown through that gateway in many years.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
43,822 posts
1,307 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Delta Sky Club at DTW?

For the Delta Sky Clubs at DTW, you might want to check the hours of operation:

delta.com/skyclub/viewSkyClub_performRequest…

Not sure if the drop-down will display, but if not, under DTW, click on "Individual Clubs" to see how late they are open.

Not sure that the 10:30PM arrival will do you any good.

Good luck,

Hunt

3. Re: Delta Sky Club at DTW?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2015, 06:25