We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delays on premium passport replacement service...?

Manchester, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Delays on premium passport replacement service...?

I have an appointment for the premium passport replacement service in Liverpool, however my passport is lost and so takes a week to deliver rather than the 1 day service that is offered. Does anybody know if I should expect a delay on this service because of the issues that are happening at the moment? The person I booked the appointment with assured me it would be a maximum of 1 week however just wondering if anyone has had an experience using this service? Thanks!

London
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delays on premium passport replacement service...?

People who have used this service in the past are likely to have done so when the office was not so busy.

I wouldn't necessarily take any responses on here as a reliable indicator of how long it will take for you.

If the passport office said to you it would take a week, that's probably the best guess you can have!

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
805 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Delays on premium passport replacement service...?

There is quite a long thread underway about the (UK? English?) passport situation. Many people posting their ongong experiences moving through the process. You might want to check it out:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k7559495-…

3. Re: Delays on premium passport replacement service...?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 06:16