We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair flight Mallorca to Madrid

ontario
Level Contributor
101 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Ryanair flight Mallorca to Madrid

Can someone please help with how much time I will need?

I am flying Palma Mallorca to Madrid on Ryanair and flight is scheduled for 07:15. I need to drop off a car at Hiper car rental at their airport location and then take shuttle to terminal...is this doable or should I drop off the car the day before and get taxi day of departure?

Thanks you for your help!

Mary-Lou

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
38,385 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ryanair flight Mallorca to Madrid

Looking at their locations their "office" is a minibus near the airport and is only there 0800 till 2200 so you might have an issue dropping the car off at around 0500. Perhaps an idea to arrange this with them when you get there.

hiperrentacar.com/en/…

Always a good idea to get to the airport at least 2 hours prior to flying especially since you don't appear to be an EU citizen and will need to drop bags of I presume and get your boarding pass validated (although as this is an internal Spanish flight you should double check if this is required)

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
38,385 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ryanair flight Mallorca to Madrid

ryanair.com/en/…

Was not sure they still required this non EU check but yes they do. They have been frendlyfying their rules lately

ontario
Level Contributor
101 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ryanair flight Mallorca to Madrid

RonaldoC, thanks for your feedback...yes we will have bags to drop off as well. Thinking it may be much better to drop off the car the night before, just in case of unexpected charges to sort out too (after reading posts about car rental nightmares!) and then just take a cab to the airport.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
38,385 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ryanair flight Mallorca to Madrid

I think they will also pick the car up from your hotel for a fee. Check their website. I presume the best thing to do would be to ask when you pick the car up

ontario
Level Contributor
101 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ryanair flight Mallorca to Madrid

Great idea!...yes, they do hotel pickup and then I won't need to worry about taxi back that night just for the airport in the am. So glad someone is thinking clearly here!! (it's definitely not me!)

6. Re: Ryanair flight Mallorca to Madrid

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 07:16