We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson dreamliner

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Thomson dreamliner

Right I can't seem to find anything on this. Just a simple question. Do you get anything with your seat like a blanket and cushion and bits or is that just in premium?

Thanks

David

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
264 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson dreamliner

I think if it's a night flight you get a pillow & blanket, but I suppose if you ask cabin crew they would get one for you.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson dreamliner

Fly on weds in day but return flight is through the night. Just wasn't sure wether to take daughters blanket.

Thanks

Liverpool
Level Contributor
874 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson dreamliner

we went to Florida last year and coming home , night flights we had pillows & blankets, great plane, with no sore throat afterwards like I usually do.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson dreamliner

Thanks for that Deb, hopefully this will be the case on our way back home. Leave that big a** blanket at home lol. Yeah I'm looking forward to flying on the dreamliner

Chipping Norton...
Level Contributor
529 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomson dreamliner

Have travelled back overnight from both Mexico and Jamaica in economy on Thomson Dreamliner and we got blankets and pillows each time. We also got pillows on the outbound day flights too.

6. Re: Thomson dreamliner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 22:15