We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seat selection in premium - thomson

iom
Level Contributor
11 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
seat selection in premium - thomson

Hello there, if we book premium club on the dreamliner with Thomson does this include the option to select your seat or do you have to pay extra to do that on top of the additional cost for premium? thanks!

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
38,600 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: seat selection in premium - thomson

t-c67,

Premium Club seats include the 'select your seat' so no additional cost is involved.

Angie.

UK
Level Contributor
138 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: seat selection in premium - thomson

thomson.co.uk/editorial/…travel-options.html

iom
Level Contributor
11 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: seat selection in premium - thomson

thanks very much!

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
38,600 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: seat selection in premium - thomson

You're welcome.

Angie.

glasgow
Level Contributor
259 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: seat selection in premium - thomson

Hi I'm planning to book premier club going to Mexico. There will be 3 of us and my daughter has a medical condition . I know u can only choose seats 90 days before but can we get our if we book now because of my daughter .

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
34,465 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: seat selection in premium - thomson

You can't book them early yourself, but if you need a medical/welfare seat for your daughter you can contact the welfare team on 0203 451 2585 and they will be able to help you.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
38,600 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: seat selection in premium - thomson

Sharr,

As Leyland mentioned give the welfare team a call and they will sort your seats out for you, there was a member on the forum here that actually booked their welfare seats in June of this year for their flights in October 2015.

Passengers are advised to contact the Welfare Customer Support Team as soon as possible after booking their holiday so all arrangements are put in place

Angie.

glasgow
Level Contributor
259 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: seat selection in premium - thomson

I'm booking tomorrow I want to book premier club and pay extra . Should I ask tour operator to contact them at time of booking or do it myself . What do you think is best . Also is it only certain seats in pr club or can they book anyone's for us . My daughter condition is heart related but she is mobile. Will they give us confirmation by email . Just worried do I and seats not book later on . Thanks for help

9. Re: seat selection in premium - thomson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2015, 05:15