We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mexico City Airport

indiana
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mexico City Airport

We are arriving on US Air 12:24 and our connection is on Interjet departing 1435. I am a bit leary of checking some luggage as I am worried I will not have time to clear immigration and customs and still have time to check my bag onto the Interjet flight. Any advice would be appreciated we have never flown to MEX

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
23,706 posts
519 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mexico City Airport

How long are you gone for? That would determine how much luggage you really need.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,638 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mexico City Airport

Did you book this all on a single ticket or multiple tickets?

indiana
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Mexico City Airport

Not booked on single ticket.

indiana
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Mexico City Airport

Not booked on single ticket. Booked on multiple tickets. Gone for 7 nights so I thinking it may be easier to not check bags on US air flight. We will have to check bags on Interjet flight cause they have a 22 lb carry on limit

Norddeutschland
Level Contributor
288 posts
789 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mexico City Airport

the last time I went to Mexico City it took us 1:30 to clear immigration and that was on business, so s alrge part of the pax of our plane were standing behind us.

6. Re: Mexico City Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 00:16