We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seattle-Las Vegas

Seattle, Washington
3 posts
Save Topic
Seattle-Las Vegas

I'm flying 10-12 guys out to Vegas in October and I need to know where in the world I can look for/ who I need to call for group rates and cheap flights. I can't find anyone who will allow me to book more than 9 tickets online.

Please help me!

Thank you!

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
54,863 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seattle-Las Vegas

After having assembled all of the information you will need - names, credit card numbers, etc - call the airlines and ask for help from an agent who books groups.

Alaska Airlines and Skywest / Delta Connection operate nonstop and direct flights from SEA to LAS. jetBlue have inexpensive flights but you will need to change planes in Long Beach, making for travel time of six to seven hours rather than two and a quarter.

Oregon
Level Contributor
3,106 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seattle-Las Vegas

And when you do book the flights, double and triple check that the passenger names match their IDs, whether passports or Driver's licenses.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
50,326 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seattle-Las Vegas

Couple other thoughts:

1. Agree with #2 regarding names. It seems to happen to big groups that sometimes, your friends get booked with their nicknames (say "Bill" instead of "William".) You will make sure you have the correct name as shown on acceptable forms of photo ID;

2. I have taken the Alaska flight a few times with no issues in general;

3. On the way back, get to LAS airport early. LAS has a lot of travelers and security usually takes longer to go through than many other airports.

Mullica Hill, New...
Level Contributor
6,270 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seattle-Las Vegas

Can't your friends book flights on their own? 12 people really isn't all that big of a group.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
5,751 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seattle-Las Vegas

As others have noted, call the airline. Most of the majors have group booking desks.

6. Re: Seattle-Las Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 02:16