We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which website to use to book on TAME Airline?

Joburg, South Africa
Level Contributor
220 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Which website to use to book on TAME Airline?

I have identified the flight that I want to book - it's on Tame airlines from Sao Paulo to Lima. I found it on the site Onetravel and Tame Airline's own site has the same details and roughly the same price. But I have been unable to book the flight on Tame's website - two different credit cards were refused. And I won't use Onetravel due to the horrible reviews I've read about the site. I did a search on Expedia, Orbitz and Travelocity, but the Tame flight did not come up. I even tried Travelocity, setting my location to Ecuador.

Any suggestions other than "Use an agent"?

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
18,824 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which website to use to book on TAME Airline?

Any suggestions other than "Use an agent"? - What about simply ringing the airline to book the flight.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Food and Travel
Level Contributor
4,351 posts
370 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which website to use to book on TAME Airline?

If your credit cards have been refused, you might want to call your credit card issuers to see if they have been blocked for that purpose, or you may landed up not able to use any of them on the road.

Some airlines would not accept cards issued outside the country. Once i tried booking a flight on UAL website in the USA using my locally issued credit cards, it was refused. I have to book flights on UAL Singapore website instead.

3. Re: Which website to use to book on TAME Airline?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 02:17