We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Fiji

Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Air Fiji

In a few months it will be time to book our flights from Brisbane to L.A and I have been going to different sites to compare prices and at the moment air Fiji is coming up at least $2,000 cheaper then other airlines. We are travelling with our 3 kids who will be ages 3, 8 and 11 so want the trip to be as hassle free as possible. So to all those that have flown air Fiji what was your experience like? And would you recommend them?

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Fiji

www.airlinequality.com/Forum/pacific.htm

Raymond Terrace...
Level Contributor
1,043 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Fiji

I flew with Fiji Airways to/from Fiji last October and found both flights a very pleasant experience. For a flight to LA you will probably have to go via Nadi, and to be fair it's not the biggest airport in the world, but provided your transit time isn't too long it's not much of an imposition. I wouldn't hesitate to fly with them again.

Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Fiji

The layover in Nadi on the way to L.A is only 4 hours so that won't be so bad

4. Re: Air Fiji

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 03:16