We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crew Rest Seat

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
211 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Crew Rest Seat

Hi all

We are flying from LGW to MCO with BA and have booked world traveller seats 25E and 25F. 25D is described as a "crew rest seat". Can anyone explain what exactly this means?

Will a member of the cabin crew occupy this seat during take off and landing only? I have never noticed cabin crew sitting amongst the riff raff before, they usually hide behind that curtain!

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crew Rest Seat

Will a member of the cabin crew occupy this seat during take off and landing only?

---------------------------

Yes, I believe that is the deal with this row. See post 7 on this thread.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k82217…

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
211 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crew Rest Seat

Thanks MrMarcoos

Dallas
Level Contributor
20,593 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crew Rest Seat

Frequently on long haul flights I have been on, there are one extra pilot so that they change out and can rest or nap in rotation. So, it might be occupied during much of the flight by a resting pilot.

4. Re: Crew Rest Seat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 07:16